Cut from the fuselage of an Airbus fuselage section, these beautifully reworked window sections go through a lengthy process of cutting, shaping, cleaning, sanding, polishing and then powder-coating to produce a stunning and unique time piece.
– Total height of the fuselage section; 1040 mm.
– Width of the fuselage section; 330 mm.
– Distance the clock protrudes from the wall 100 mm.
– Weight approximately 8 Kg.
Three different metalwork finishes are available: a perfect mirror-polish, a rustic mirror-polish and a unique matt polish. To preserve the beauty of the original features we laboriously polish around each individual rivet to preserve its elevation and character.
– Aluminium Boeing 747 body window section.
– Powder coating.
– German made clock mechanisms.
– Bespoke wall handing bracket.
– Designed, built and finished by Plane Industries, in our workshop in Bath, UK.
– The colour of the face and back can be chosen from any colour in the RAL chart.
– To care for your polished aluminium, we suggest keeping it clean with a dry dust cloth.
– Metals will dull and develop a patina over time, nothing a bit of polish and elbow grease wont fix, for more information, feel free to get in touch.
Sign up with your email and we will keep you in the loop.
We respect your privacy and will never share your details.